Kindly Send Resume to : email@example.com
Internship : 09623440094
What are we looking for?
- Someone who can take designs and build HTML, CSS and JS without compromise
- Someone who can work on php,.net code
- A keen problem solver, who can come up with creative answers to our clients needs.
- A solid understanding of the fundamental aspects of HTML, CSS, JS, Ajax and Java.
- Someone who understand front end open source and can implement them.
- Someone passionate about front-end with a focus on performance and standards.
- A person with their own opinions and ideas about front-end and passionate about sharing those ideas.
- Someone who understands design concepts, typography, and delivering beautiful projects.
- The ability to deliver projects that adhere to brand and design guidelines.
- Excellent aesthetic and user-focused mind-set with an eye for detail.
- A good awareness of industry trends that can help us produces better work.
- A good understanding of usability and design patterns.
- GIT/Version Control
- Java beans
What you'll be doing...
- Building the first version of our online platform
- Collaborating and share ideas with the rest of the development team
- Owning front end code
- Supporting back end development
- Part of early stage startup with opportunity to shape the product.
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative team.
- Add great achievements to your CV, we're a small team who have worked with fortune companies. We are in growth phase and you'll have the chance to shape how we grow this year and beyond.
- You will have ample of opportunity to learn how to run a business.
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
Job Role : IT Software-Engineer
Probuz is hiring for Web Designing professionals with 6 months+ experience into Strong knowledge in HTML, CSS, Java script JQuery, Responsive layout, Dreamweaver and Photoshop. Immediate Requirement for Nagpur Location.
1. Technical discussion, (HTML, CSS, Java script JQuery, Responsive layout, Dreamweaver and Photoshop)
2. System test in HTML, CSS, Java script JQuery, Responsive layout, Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
3. DPE (Ops Round) Discussion.
Education: Any graduates with the relevant HTML, CSS and
NP: Must join immediately.
Shifts: Must be fine to work in rotational shifts.
For Interview -
Walk-in between Monday to Friday 11 Am to 3 pm to the below.
Further details Contact Priyanka:7875006677/88.
1ST floor Shilpa society,
Manish nagar - 440015
Job responsibilities :
- Develop applications and core components for our web applications / services and Windows Applications
- Develop, modify and implement software-programming applications
- Work closely with other groups to assure that business requirements are accurately represented in design and implementation phases
- Open to flexible working hours on "as-need" basis.
Basic Qualification - BE in Computer Science or Any Engineering
Technical Skills :
- 3-4 years design and development in a Microsoft .NET environment, particularly C#, ASP.NET.
- Experience with building highly scalable and robust web applications and web services
- Strong software analysis and design skills with knowledge of major browser capability and performance limitations
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to join an existing project and quickly become productive
Looking for PHP Developers having 0-6 yrs of exp in following fields.
1. CMS: Wordpress/Magento/Opencart
2. Frameworks: Codeignitor/Zend/Symphony
3. Hands on experience with any E-commerce website (mandatory). (open cart)
4. Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
5. Good Knowledge of OOPS, PHP, MVC frameworks, MySql, CSS, AJAX, HTML5.
6. Should be able to work under tight deadlines.
7. Good Communication Skill
Candidates shortlisted in the initial level should attend the F2F interview for further process.
Qualification: Pursuing Post Graduation in Marketing. Students with a background of education in computers (basic understanding of technical terms) will be preferred.
Interested Candidate can call at 7875006688 to schedule interview.
1. Passion and talent for developing leads
2. Highly organized, with excellent English verbal skills & written skills
3. Outstanding research skills
4. Ability to work independently and along with teams as well
5. A general comfort-level with technical terminology
6. Strong in handling the social networking sites likes LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.
1. Interacting with the internal team members and prepare the lead generation plans.
2. Identify the target Market.
3. Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
4. Create and perform analysis of marketing data.
5. Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
6. Planning and implementing marketing and keeping email contact lists up to date .
7. Managing email templates.
8. Tracking performance of email campaigns.
9. Reporting on results of email marketing campaigns and maintain the contact information into the systems.
10. Provide support to social media efforts.
11. Maintain tracking report of public relations activity.
1. Own the marketing roadmap, align with company goals
2. Execute complete sales cycle from pre-sales activities to sales closure (Sales 2.0)
3. Generate marketing leads, perform cold calls, setup web meeting with prospect
4. Work as per INDIA/USA time zone (this is a Day/Night shift job)
5. Proactive in setting up web demo with prospects, perform web based demonstrations
6. Provide feedback report to management
7. Provide support during software trial phase
8. Handle techno commercial negotiations
9. Persistence in driving sales closure, accountable in achieving sales target
10. Provide web-based training
11. Provide prompt web, phone support
12. Foster longstanding customer relationship for company
13. Generate marketing collateral: web site, twitter, facebook,youtube, mailchimp etc